Rehabilitation programs can be arranged with external professionals and conducted in our homes. However, it’s important to note that while we do have an on-call registered nurse, we are not a skilled nursing facility. But having said that, residents usually stay with Vista Living through end of life.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing