We offer a fun-packed program of scheduled daily activities to enrich, motivate and entertain our residents, catering to all kinds of ability and energy levels. Typical activities include music, arts and crafts, games, bingo and exercises. We also have a number of special and seasonal events throughout the year, when we encourage friends and family to join in the fun, too.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise