We offer a fun-packed program of scheduled daily activities to enrich, motivate and entertain our residents, catering to all kinds of ability and energy levels. Typical activities include music, arts and crafts, games, bingo and exercises. We also have a number of special and seasonal events throughout the year, when we encourage friends and family to join in the fun, too.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing