Each assisted living of our homes differ, but typically residents at Vista Living range from being fairly independent to needing help with most living functions. We tend to have a fairly even mix of men and women between the ages of 75 to 104 (we had one of our residents turn 104 in our home!).
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered