High-end Residential Assisted Living is typically 30% less than the larger facilities/communities, and in a home you get a better caregiver to resident ratio that leads to more care. Vista Living typically charges a base rate for the room, and an additional monthly fee added on of either $500 or $1,000, depending on how much care is needed.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing