High-end Residential Assisted Living is typically 30% less than the larger facilities/communities, and in a home you get a better caregiver to resident ratio that leads to more care. Vista Living typically charges a base rate for the room, and an additional monthly fee added on of either $500 or $1,000, depending on how much care is needed.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise