Research has shown that regular activities such as games and puzzles may help to slow memory loss and keep the brain healthy in patients with dementia. As part of our memory care program, Vista Living organizes a range of specially designed brain teaser activities, games and discussions aimed at stimulating memory and cognitive reasoning. Each program will be adapted to meet the particular needs of the resident.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing