Research has shown that regular activities such as games and puzzles may help to slow memory loss and keep the brain healthy in patients with dementia. As part of our memory care program, Vista Living organizes a range of specially designed brain teaser activities, games and discussions aimed at stimulating memory and cognitive reasoning. Each program will be adapted to meet the particular needs of the resident.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise