Rehabilitation programs can be arranged with external professionals and conducted in our homes. However, it’s important to note that while we do have an on-call nurse we are not a skilled nursing facility. But having said that, residents usually stay with Vista Living through end of life.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise