Residents at Vista Living have access to 24-hour care and round-the-clock staffing, with caregivers on duty throughout the night as well as during the day. Our full-time on staff nurse is at the homes during the day.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing