Yes, we follow the doctor’s order and make sure each resident has an individualized medication management program. Experienced staff can assist residents with medication by providing medication reminders and prompts.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise