Absolutely! We want to make sure our activity calendar reflects the interests of our community and that it is fun, meaningful and engaging for everyone. That’s why residents are encouraged to bring their own ideas for social activities and events and get involved.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered