Absolutely! We want to make sure our activity calendar reflects the interests of our community and that it is fun, meaningful and engaging for everyone. That’s why residents are encouraged to bring their own ideas for social activities and events and get involved.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing