No — we welcome visitors and family members to our home! As Vista Living is a residential community, we encourage loved ones to visit our residents at a time that’s convenient for them. However, we do ask that you be respectful of our older residents and keep noise at a minimum if visiting late at night or early in the morning.
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise
- How Assisted Living Works – Common Questions Answered
- 3 Differences between Independent Living and Assisted Living
- 7 Differences Between Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing