No — we welcome visitors and family members to our home! As Vista Living is a residential community, we encourage loved ones to visit our residents at a time that’s convenient for them. However, we do ask that you be respectful of our older residents and keep noise at a minimum if visiting late at night or early in the morning.
- What End of Life Conditions Can (and Cannot) be Handled at an Assisted Living Home with a Nurse on Staff
- How to Live on a Fixed Income While Still Making the Most of Your Golden Years
- Do I need an assisted living home or an assisted living facility and what’s the difference?
- When Is Assisted Living Home a Better Option Than In-Home Care?
- 6 Common Myths About Aging and Exercise